Membership rules and disclaimer
1. Individual who wish to join our academy shall agree to the purpose and the membership rules of this academy.
2. Our academy retains the right to refuse membership to individual such as organized crime group member and those who might interfere with other member's academy life. We also retain the right to withdraw membership.
Use of facility and accident
1. Members shall use this academy's facilities in a coordinated manner with other member at his/her own risk.
2. K's golf academy accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or injury except in cases where the loss or injury was due to intention or gross negligence on the part of this academy. This rule will apply to any trouble which occurred between members.
Members may withdraw from this academy upon submitting a withdraw form. The form must be submitted one month before and by the first day of the month. Members are responsible to pay the fee unless this academy accepts the withdrawal and members shall pay the full annual membership fee for the current term.
1. Memberships are valid for one year from registration date. If members wish to renew their membership, K's golf academy will deduct renewal annual fee from your bank account. Membership renewals will not be extended to members who have failed to notify us their will to renew or withdraw the membership within 2 month after you receive notification of renewal sent from this academy.
Any personal information you provide will be strictly handled by Valencia K.K. based on corporate ideal to propose a comfortable golf style to clients. We think it is our obligation to take necessary and proper measures to maintain clients' private information.
1. The gathering of personal information will be done reasonably and used only for the purpose of providing service and notification to the user.
2. Initiation and annual fee payment through account transfer will be handled by Ricoh Lease K.K. We will obligate them to strictly protect customer's personal information.